Friend or Foe has created this Privacy Statement to confirm our commitment to maintaining your privacy at all times while you use our service. The following statement discloses the type of information that we collect about you and the way that it is used to assist us in organising dinners, while at the same time maintaining the security and confidentiality of your private information.
Information We Collect
Friend or Foe collects personal information about you for the purpose of assisting in achieving its goal, which is to bring likeminded people together to create new friendships in an informal, relaxed and friendly environment. The information we collect about you includes-
- • Name
- • Email Address
- • Dietary requirements
- • Your broad location/area
- • Brief bio
Why Friend or Foe collects information
- We collect information from you in order to help us to personalise events so you attend dinners with people who are potentially more compatible, helping you improve the chances of making new friendships.
- The information we collect for these purposes will not be shared with any other members of the service.
What happens to my information?
- We will not share with any third party, or make publicly available the private information you have provided to us unless required to do so by law.
- It is at the discretion of guests whether they choose to share information with other dinner guests.
- All information regarding invoice for payment and information about your event will be sent via the email provided on your registration form. Your email address will not be provided to any other third parties.
- If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement please contact us directly via email firstname.lastname@example.org