What is Friend or Foe?
Friend or Foe is a service that allows people to connect and form friendships by attending dinner at different venues across Adelaide.
Terms and Conditions
- Friend or Foe Dinners are for adults only. To register for Friend or Foe events you must be at least eighteen (18) years old. In registering for this service, you are confirming that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- Guests register their interest for Friend or Foe events via the Friend or Foe website.
- In registering, you are willingly providing the information as prompted by the registration form. Friend or Foe is committed to maintaining the privacy of our guests and further information regarding the collection and use of your personal information can be found in our Privacy Statement.
- Once registered, guests will be contacted via email once a suitable dinner has been organised.
- Guests will be sent an invoice for payment. Payment is required within 7 days of the invoice being received.
- Payment will occur via direct bank deposit into the account listed on the invoice.
- Should payment not be received by the date required, invited guests acknowledge that they forfeit their spot at this dinner.
Cancellations and refund policy
All payments incur a non refundable, $15 booking fee. Once confirmed, bookings may be cancelled:
- With a full refund minus $15 non refundable booking fee at least 7 days prior to the scheduled event date.
- 50% refund minus $15 non refundable booking fee if cancelled up to 72 hours prior to the event date.
- Within 72 hours of the event a booking may not be amended or refunded. A change in personal circumstances does not warrant an exchange or refund.
- Unless indicated otherwise in relation to a particular event, if an event is cancelled or altered before it begins, customers will be offered a ticket to a rescheduled event up to the face value of the original booking OR, if the customer is unable to attend the rescheduled event or the event is not rescheduled, a full refund will be provided.
- All required details for the dinner will be sent to guests via the email address provided on their registration.
- Event information will be sent within 24 hours of the final payment date listed on their invoice. This ensures all guests attending the dinner receive information pertaining to their event at the same time.
Interactions with other guests
- Friend or Foe does not disclose any private information to other guests attending the dinners. You are solely responsible for any interactions with other guests who you meet at Friend or Foe dinners.
In registering to attend a Friend or Foe event, you agree to the following conditions-
- You will not when corresponding with other guests make any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, sexually offensive, threatening, harassing or racially offensive comments.
- You will not harass other members or continually attempt to communicate with someone who has clearly asked you to cease communication. You are responsible for ensuring that your behaviour with other guests is lawful and complies with all applicable laws.
- You will use Friend or Foe dinners in a manner consistent with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Friend or Foe is not responsible for the conduct of any user. You understand we do not currently conduct criminal background checks on our guests. Friend or Foe will not be liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service including, without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other guests or persons you meet through Friend or Foe. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other guests.
Information Supplied by Friend or Foe guests-
- Friend or Foe will keep confidential all information supplied by you to us. Your personal details will not be provided to other guests.
- For more information regarding the privacy of your personal information please see our Privacy Statement.
Violating terms and conditions-
- Should guests violate any of the above terms and conditions, Friend or Foe reserves the right to prevent individuals from purchasing tickets to future events.